Friday, September 15, 2006

EGP - So Much For Mini Updates

Yeah, my bad. It's not that I don't love you. It's just that I suck at blogging in general. I have lots of things to say. I thought about posting mini-updates several times in the past week. I didn't though. I was working, or I didn't have time, or I wasn't in front of a computer. Stupid excuses. No glimpse of my working habits here.

So, on to news. Last Friday was the Experimental Gameplay Project - Competition 2 deadline. Until they extended it by a week at the 11th hour. Today is the new deadline. The extra week has been a godsend. I went from having a neat idea, and half a game, to having a playable and near complete game.

Playtesting happens today. The game gets tweaked, polished, and submitted. It feels nearly done. Truth be told, I'm pretty happy with it.

The Post-Mortem goes up tonight (after I write and edit it). So does Inkblot. If you get a chance, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment