Friday, March 21, 2008

Brawling

I bought Smash Bros. Brawl today. Spent most of the afternoon playing through the adventure mode, in co-op. This was good because I am terrible at Smash Bros. and need all the help I can get. this was bad because it was on someone else's Wii and I'm going to have to do it all over again, mostly on my own, to unlock everything at home.

But got to see some of the story (such as it is), play some co-op, play some random brawls, see the stage creator in action, and generally have fun. I look forward to playing through it some more, and maybe getting a little better. I'd like to not always place 4th, at least.

-----

Oh, I also joined The Social this morning. You can now find me on Facebook. And if you actually view the blog site (and not just the RSS feed) you'll see a new widget on there that'll let you chat with me directly any time I'm online. See you in the wild social space.

No comments:

Post a Comment