Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Game Club: Beyond Good & Evil

Brian Crecente at Kotaku has (re)started a Game Club. Much like a book club where everyone reads a book, a section at a time, and gathers to discuss it. Only for, you know, video games. This month he's kicking it off with the under-appreciated UbiSoft platformer Beyond Good & Evil. Truth be told, I'm interested.




Details and rules can be found here [Link]. The goal is to have the Black Isle Mines section completed by Monday's discussion. Don't play ahead.



I actually started playing the game sometime mid-last year. I got past the first couple of sections and then got trampled by number of other Real Life things. I think that I'm going to make some time to play along with the Game Club, as I'd really like to be able to see more of the game.



As he's posted, the game is available on Xbox (not backwards compatible), PS2, GameCube, and PC (via Steam or GameTap). I'll be playing through GameTap.



I don't know if I'll be able to take part in the discussion times, but I'll try to post my impressions and any comments and responses to the recorded discussions that I can think of. If you'd like to join in some smaller-scale discussion with me, just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment